Thank you for choosing The Rep, St. Louis' premier live professional theatre. In consideration of all patrons, please observe the following house policies:
- All ticket sales are final.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a valid ticket, regardless of age.
- This ticket is a revocable license; admission may be refunded or terminated at any time.
- Occasionally, events are canceled, postponed, rescheduled to a different date or materially different time. We reserve the right to change seats for operational, safety or security reasons.
- If you have questions regarding theatre accessibility, please contact the Box Office in advance.
- Latecomers arriving after the start of the show will be seated at an appropriate pause in the performance.
- Some performances are not appropriate for children. Call 314-968-4925 or visit repstl.org for recommendations.
- Cameras and other recording devices are not allowed.
- All electronics must be turned off while in the theatre.