The Lifespan of a Fact
by Jeremy Kareken, David Murrell and Gordon Farrell
- October 16 , 2019 / Wednesday 7:00PM Preview
- October 17 , 2019 / Thursday 8:00PM Preview
- October 18 , 2019 / Friday 8:00PM Opening Night
- October 19 , 2019 / Saturday 4:00PM
- October 20 , 2019 / Sunday 2:00PM
Celebrated author John D’Agata has just written a sublime and shattering magazine essay that chronicles a teenager’s suicide. But is the story true? When the world’s most neurotically precise fact checker starts dissecting the author’s work, it begins to split at the seams. As the final deadline looms, hard facts square off against emotional truths in a funny and searing high-stakes showdown.
The Lifespan of a Fact is recommended for adults and teenage audiences. The show contains adult language and intellectual discussions about weighty issues including suicide.