The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
by Simon Stephens |
Based on the novel by Mark Haddon |
Directed by Marcia Milgrom Dodge
- September 06 , 2017 / Wednesday 7:00PM Preview
- September 07 , 2017 / Thursday 8:00PM Preview
- September 08 , 2017 / Friday 8:00PM Opening Night
- September 09 , 2017 / Saturday 4:00PM
- September 10 , 2017 / Sunday 2:00PM
The 2015 Tony Award winner for Best Play, The Curious Incident is an immersive adventure that puts audiences in the shoes of 15-year-old sleuth Christopher. He’s a brilliant young man, but struggles to process everyday information. Suspected of killing his neighbor’s dog, Christopher journeys into London to track down the true culprit. But can he withstand the sensory overload of the big city?
Additional Ticket Information
Want to secure your seats for The Curious Incident before individual tickets go on sale? Subscribe here!
Enhance Your Experience
- Join us for a Talk Theatre presentation about The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time on Monday, September 11.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is recommended for adults and teenage audiences. The show contains adult relationships, strong language and moments of violence against animals and humans.