by J.T. Rogers
- February 06 , 2019 / Wednesday 7:00PM Preview
- February 07 , 2019 / Thursday 8:00PM Preview
- February 08 , 2019 / Friday 8:00PM Opening Night
- February 09 , 2019 / Saturday 4:00PM
- February 10 , 2019 / Sunday 2:00PM
Winner of the 2017 Tony Award for Best Play. In 1993, two bitter enemies shocked the world by shaking hands and agreeing to work toward peace. This breathtaking drama tells the story of the secretive and precarious negotiations that made that moment possible. By focusing on the Norwegian couple who brokered talks between the Israelis and Palestinians, Oslo finds the unlikely story behind this historic event.