by Kirsten Greenidge |
Directed by Daniel Bryant
- October 30 , 2019 / Wednesday 7:00PM Preview
- October 31 , 2019 / Thursday 8:00PM Preview
- November 01 , 2019 / Friday 8:00PM Opening Night - SOLD OUT!
- November 02 , 2019 / Saturday 4:00PM
- November 03 , 2019 / Sunday 2:00PM
It starts with the sound of a spoon scraping against glass and the wet noise of lips smacking together. June and Lurie have a haunting new houseguest – and she’s ravenously hungry. They do their best to keep her fed and happy, but Beatrice always demands more. As she burrows deeper and deeper into their lives, the couple faces a horrific question: what will it cost to exorcise Beatrice forever?
Cast & Creative Staff
Lorene Chesley (June)
Nathan James (Lurie)
Ronald Emile (Leroy)
Allison Winn (Beatrice)
Director: Daniel Bryant
Scenic Designer: Lawrence Moten
Costume Designer: Mika Eubanks
Lighting Designer: Jason Lynch
Sound Designer: David Samba
Choreographer: Heather Beal
Feeding Beatrice is suitable for adults and older teenage audiences. The gothic tale contains mature themes and actions, supernatural elements, and adult language including racial slurs.
Enhance Your Experience
• View our resource list for Feeding Beatrice, featuring relevant books, movies and other media hand-selected by the St. Louis County Library!