by Christopher Chen |
Directed by Seth Gordon
- March 25 , 2018 / Sunday 2:00PM
- March 25 , 2018 / Sunday 7:00PM
In the era of “fake news,” Caught creates a bracingly unique experience that will keep you wondering what’s real and what’s theatre. An art exhibition by a Chinese dissident is the first phase of a multi-layered puzzle, which presents the audience with an ever-changing set of rules. Chen’s piece deftly examines the blurred lines between truth and artifice, both in the theatre and in life.
Presented in collaboration with The Xiong Collective.
Running time: 1 hour, 30 minutes, performed without intermission.
Cast & Creative Staff
- Kenneth Lee
- Rachel Lin
- Jeffrey Cummings
- Rachel Fenton
- Seth Gordon (Director)
- Robert Mark Morgan (Scenic Designer)
- Felia K. Davenport (Costume Designer)
- Ann G. Wrightson (Lighting Designer)
- Rusty Wandall (Sound Designer)
- Albert Yowshien Kuo (Installation Artist)
- Kylee Loera (Projection Designer)
- Shannon B. Sturgis (Stage Manager)
Enhance Your Experience