Pride and Prejudice
by Jane Austen
Adapted by Christopher Baker
Directed by Hana S. Sharif
- December 04 , 2019 / Wednesday 7:00PM
- December 05 , 2019 / Thursday 8:00PM
- December 06 , 2019 / Friday 8:00PM
- December 07 , 2019 / Saturday 4:00PM
- December 08 , 2019 / Sunday 2:00PM
In a world of opulent estates and lavish private balls, where women’s entire futures hinge on marriage, Elizabeth Bennet stands apart. With a vibrant wit and a headstrong sense of pride, Elizabeth places her own needs first and refuses to marry for mere convenience. But she meets her match in the unlikely figure of Mr. Darcy. Beginning as a testy battle of words and ideas, their relationship blossoms into a remarkable romance between two passionate intellects who play by their own rules.
This new adaptation adds fresh flavor to Jane Austen’s beloved story, while preserving its vivid and delightful language.