by Noël Coward
- September 30 , 2022 / Friday 8:00PM - Insider Preview Weekend (All seats $30)
- October 01 , 2022 / Saturday 8:00PM - Insider Preview Weekend (All seats $30)
- October 02 , 2022 / Sunday 7:00PM - Insider Preview Weekend (All seats $30)
- October 04 , 2022 / Tuesday 7:00PM - Preview Performance
- October 05 , 2022 / Wednesday 7:00PM - Preview Performance
Amanda and Elyot are enjoying a romantic honeymoon – just not with each other. A chance meeting on their adjoined hotel balconies brings this divorced duo face-to-face for the first time in five years. Passions and tempers collide in this combustible romp, as the two remember why they fell in love and why they divorced in the first place. Noël Coward’s wit and sophistication are on full display in this scathing sendup of the British upper class of the 1930s.