Join the business leaders of St. Louis in supporting the award-winning art at The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis! Fine theatre programming is a vital part of what makes our region a vibrant place to live, work and play.
Your Support Enriches Our Community
Funding the arts in St. Louis is a good giving decision and an excellent business practice. Your contribution makes your company a proud partner of an organization with a distinguished history of creating critically acclaimed live theatre and delivering enriching education programs to the St. Louis region and beyond.
As a production or program sponsor, your company will receive exceptional exposure and marketing opportunities, as well as exciting entertainment benefits that can be used to reward your employees and clients or simply support the St. Louis cultural community.
Your Investment Reaches the Right People
- With over 350 performances during each season, The Rep is Missouri’s largest non-profit theatre and a major artistic presence in the region
- An annual average of 160,000 people from nearly every zip code in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and surrounding counties attend Rep performances and programs each season
- Rep advertising and publicity provides thousands of positive impressions for your organization
- Approximately 40,000 children and adults are served each season by Rep education and outreach programs
- Our patrons come from throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and outlying counties in Missouri and Illinois. The Imaginary Theatre Company, The Rep’s touring troupe for young audiences, performs in schools and community venues throughout urban and rural Missouri and Illinois
- The Rep’s audience base of over 13,000 season subscribers is:
- Highly educated – 76% are college graduates
- High income – median income of greater than $100,000
- Loyal – our subscription renewal rate has been over 80% for the last 18 years
Your Funding Helps Produce Consistently High Quality Theatre Programming
- Rep productions are widely acclaimed by critics and audiences alike
- World premieres on both the Mainstage and in the Studio have gone on to production at theatres throughout the country, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Washington DC, as well as international productions in London
- The Rep attracts acclaimed directors, designers and actors who have won or been nominated for Tony, Olivier and Drama Desk Awards
- Extensive theatre education and outreach programs provide enriching experiences for youngsters and help schools fulfill their curricular needs by delivering performances, classes and workshops to an annual average of 30,000 students in grades K-12.
For more information
For information about how your business or organization can support The Rep, contact the Development Office at (314) 687-4028.