The Mystery of Irma Vep
by Charles Ludlam |
Directed by Nelson T. Eusebio III
- February 12 , 2020 / Wednesday 7:00PM Preview
- February 13 , 2020 / Thursday 7:00PM Preview
- February 14 , 2020 / Friday 8:00PM Opening Night
- February 15 , 2020 / Saturday 4:00PM
- February 16 , 2020 / Sunday 2:00PM
Classic horror, B-movie mysteries and wild farce get tossed into a blender in this feverish, supernatural sprint. On a dark and stormy night, the howls of a werewolf echo across the moors, a newly revived mummy stirs in its sarcophagus and a mysterious portrait holds the key to an ancient family curse. Two actors bring this diabolical tale to life, with the help of a few dozen costume changes and a lot of wigs.
The Mystery of Irma Vep is recommended for general audiences. The show contains brief moments of bawdy humor, suggested offstage violence and classic supernatural characters which may be frightening to our youngest audience members.