The Gradient (Live)
by Steph Del Rosso
In this world premiere satire set in the not-so-distant future, a new facility promises to take men accused of sexual misconduct and rehabilitate them into responsible citizens. Steph Del Rosso’s bold new play asks: Can we mass-produce forgiveness?
Cast and Creative
- Steph Del Rosso - Playwright
- Amelia Acosta Powell - Director
- Carolyn Mraz - Set Designer
- Raquel Barretto - Costumes Designer
- Mextly Couzin - Lighting Designer
- Kaitlyn Pietras and Jason H Thompson - Projections Designer
- Sadah Espii Proctor - Sound Designer
- Shannon Sturgis - PSM
- Carolyn Ivy Carter - ASM
- Jaz Hall - Associate Director
- Ant Ma - Associate Scenic Designer
- Sarah Slight - Dramaturg
- JZ Casting, Geoff Josselson, CSA and Katja Zarolinski, CSA - Casting
- Aurora Behlke - Webster Conservatory Assistant Director
- Stephanie Machado - Tess
- Yousof Sultani - Jackson
- Christina Acosta Robinson - Natalia
- William DeMeritt - Louis
- Stephen Cefalu - Clients 1-8
Show Content Advisories
Possible depiction, but very minimal consumption of adult beverages.
Use of haze.
Ghosts are depicted; therefore, some scenes may be a bit frightening for very young audiences.
2nd grade and up
St. Louis County Library Reading List
Enjoy The Gradient and looking for books similar in genre and topic? Check out our reading list from the St.Louis County library below.
The Gradient Digital Program
The Gradient Media Kit
Our COVID Policy
The Rep’s top priority for reopening is the health and safety of our staff, artists and audiences. We have missed you all very much over the past year, but we have been working diligently to ensure that we can bring live performances back to the stage safely.
Please click the button below to learn about our COVID policy for adults and youth.