House of Joy
by Madhuri Shekar
- March 18 , 2022 / Friday 8:00PM (Preview)
- March 19 , 2022 / Saturday 8:00PM (Preview)
- March 20 , 2022 / Sunday 7:00PM (Preview)
- March 22 , 2022 / Tuesday 7:00PM (Preview)
- March 23 , 2022 / Wednesday 7:00PM (Preview)
Within the lush decadence of an Imperial Palace, a young Queen and her trusted bodyguard yearn to see what’s beyond the heavily guarded gates. This action-packed adventure is filled with tension, thrills and fearless sword combat, as two women bravely fight for their own meaning of freedom, breaking through the walls—both real and artificial—that have kept them in this paradise for far too long.
Show Content Advisory
This production uses mature language and discussion of sex sporadically.
None at this time.
This production contains discussion around domestic partner violence which is unseen, but is heard and discussed.
9th grade and up