Fall 2021 Parking Lot Ambassador Application
Thank you for your interest in working for the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis!
The Rep is returning to the Loretto-Hilton Center on the Webster University campus for the 2021-2022 Mainstage Shows and is seeking experienced and new Parking Attendants to assist our patrons.
Please review the full job details below, then complete the form HERE.
Ambassadors are REQUIRED to attend a pre-season training session, the first is on Thursday, September 9th from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Directing cars
- Greeting patrons
- Answering questions
- Occasional handling of cash
*This is NOT a valet position
- Inclusive & welcoming, verbal & written communication skills
- Punctuality & accountability
- Ability to work as a team
- Centered demeanor in occasional high-pressure situations
- Ability to stand for hours at a time (shifts are 2 to 4 hours long)
- Ability/willingness to work outside in various weather conditions
- Age 18+
Shifts available Tuesday - Sunday. Early evening and weekend availability is a must. Shifts 2 to 4 hours long. We are seeking applicants that are able to commit to a more consistent schedule throughout the season. Please note you may be scheduled to work based on the availability you provide on this form.
Tuesday 4:30 to 7:30pm
Wednesday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 4:30 to 7:30pm
Thursday 4:30 to 8:30pm
Friday 4:30 to 8:30pm
Saturday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 2:30 to 4:30pm; 6:30 to 8:30pm
Sunday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 5:30 to 7:30pm
* This job is outside in all manner of weather. The Rep provides umbrellas and ponchos during rain and snow, hand, feet, and body warmers and outdoor heaters during cold weather. We are looking for consistency and reliability!
Pay Rate: $10.50 - $12.50
Questions: [email protected]
*HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
The Rep is requiring every Parking Ambassador to have received full COVID vaccination by their first shift (or can provide medical or religious exemption). All persons are required to wear a COVID-safe mask for the entire duration of their shift within the Loretto-Hilton Center and while within 6-ft contact of all other persons outside.
*The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws