The Repertory Theatre is seeking experienced customer service representatives for a Door Attendant position for the 2021-2022 season operating from two St. Louis theatres: the Loretto-Hilton Center on Webster University campus and the Center Of Creative Arts (COCA) in University City.
The Door Attendant position is a seasonal, part-time position occurring on evenings, weekends and occasional weekday matinees. Shift lengths last two hours and Attendants are tasked to assist safe, patron entrance traffic. The Rep is seeking applicants who are able to commit to a semi-consistent schedule of no less than 2 shifts up to 5+ shifts per week at both theatre locations. The show calendar varies slightly week to week (with occasional weeks off) running September – April. Please see www.repstl.org for the full show calendar. Pay Rate: $ 13.00 / hour. Please find the full job description below and complete the REQUIRED FORM to submit your application.
- Greet patrons at theatre doorways
- Confirm each patron’s vaccination certification for entrance to the building
- Confirm each patron’s mask meets health & safety policy
- Provide refund/exchange information to theatre patrons who cannot be admitted due to lack of vaccination proof
- Inclusive & welcoming verbal communication skills
- Centered demeanor in occasional high-pressure situations
- Punctuality, accountability, consistency
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability/willingness to work near to the outside in various weather conditions
- Ages 18+ with reliable transportation
*Please note you will be hired & scheduled to work based on the availability you provide on this form.
Tuesday 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Wednesday 12:30 to 2:30 pm; 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Thursday 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Friday 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Saturday 12:30 to 2:30 pm; 2:30 to 4:30 pm; 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Sunday 12:30 to 2:30 pm; 5:30 to 7:30 pm
*Door Attendants are REQUIRED to attend a training session 30-minutes prior to their first scheduled shift.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
The Rep is requiring every Door Attendant to have received full COVID vaccination by their first shift (or can provide medical or sincerely held religious exemption). All persons, staff and patrons alike, are required to wear a COVID-safe mask for the entire duration of their shift.
The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.