Door Attendant Job Application
Thank you for your interest in working for the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis!
The Rep is returning to the Loretto-Hilton Center on the Webster University campus for the 2021-2022 Mainstage Shows and is seeking Door Attendants to assist with patron entrance traffic beginning Friday, September 10th. Please find the full job description below, then complete THIS REQUIRED FORM to submit your application.
- greet patrons at theatre doorways
- confirm each patron’s vaccination certification for entrance to the building
- confirm each patron’s mask meets health & safety policy
- provide refund/exchange information to theatre patrons who cannot be admitted due to lack of vaccination proof
- inclusive & welcoming verbal communication skills
- centered demeanor in occasional high-pressure situations
- punctuality & accountability
- ability to work as a team
- ability to stand for hours at a time
- ability/willingness to work outside in various weather conditions
Shifts available Tuesday – Sunday evenings, plus Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday afternoons. Shifts are 2 hours long, and the performance schedule varies from week to week. Not all times listed below will be scheduled each week, and there will be some weeks in which no shows are scheduled (please visit www.repstl.org for our current season schedule). We are seeking applicants that are able to commit to a more consistent schedule throughout the season. Please note you may be scheduled to work based on the availability you provide on this form.
Tuesday 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Wednesday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 5:30 to 7:30pm
Thursday 6:30 to 8:30pm
Friday 6:30 to 8:30pm
Saturday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 2:30 to 4:30pm; 6:30 to 8:30pm
Sunday 12:30 to 2:30pm; 5:30 to 7:30pm
*Door Attendants are REQUIRED to attend a training session 30-minutes prior to their first scheduled shift.
Pay Rate: $ 13.00 / hour
Questions: [email protected]
*HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
The Rep is requiring every Door Attendant to have received full COVID vaccination by their first shift (or can provide medical or religious exemption). All persons are required to wear a COVID-safe mask for the entire duration of their shift.
The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.