Welcome to REP U!
We are looking for college students who are passionate, outgoing theatre fans to join our inaugural REP U Team. You will become a part of a network of students from colleges and universities all over Missouri and southern Illinois to become ambassadors for the Rep.
As a REP U Ambassador You'll Receive:
- 2 Free tickets to Club Rep events (including performance tickets, and food & drink during the event)
- Discount for additional tickets, concessions and merchandise
- Invitation to special events at The Rep
- Opportunities to learn & work with Rep staff
- Branded swag
- Monetary compensation for various program tasks
What is a REP U Ambassadors Responsible For:
- Distributing flyers, postcards and other promotional materials on and around campus.
- Becoming the liaison between your campus media (radio/tv/print) with the Rep’s marketing department.
- Promoting the Rep’s productions to fellow students, staff and faculty.
- Have a passion and understanding of theatre
- Have a strong desire to help the Rep reach new audiences
- Currently enrolled at a St. Louis-based college or university (Theatre, Drama or performance degree preferred, but not required)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable method of transportation
- Must have a reliable smartphone
- Must be comfortable with soliciting businesses and promoting the Rep
- Must be eager to talk to people about The Rep and productions
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- May be required to lift or move up to 20 lbs using proper lifting techniques.
Please complete the form below an a member of our team will be in contact within 24-48 business hours.