Subscriber Ticket Exchanges
Exchanges are an exclusive subscriber benefit and exchanging has never been easier! We are now able to complete your transaction over the phone. For your convenience, we also accept exchanges in person and the Box Office is always open through intermission of every show.
- Exchanges may be made within the run of each production.
- Exchanges cannot be made from one production to another.
- Tickets must be exchanged 24 hours prior to the curtain time indicated on the tickets you are returning.
- The Box Office will make every attempt to complete your exchange with seats as close to your original seats as possible.
- If you choose to exchange into a higher-priced area, you will be charged the difference. This charge must be paid at the time of the exchange. No refunds are made for exchanges to lower-priced tickets.
Simply call the Box Office at (314)968-4925 (have your tickets in hand). Your exchange will be completed while you are on the phone—it’s that easy!
Standby—never miss a performance
If you were unable to exchange your tickets 24 hours before the performance, you may still attend a subsequent performance of the same production on an availability basis (also referred to as “standby”).
Bring your unused tickets to the Box Office 1/2 hour prior to the subsequent performance and your tickets will be exchanged if tickets are available. We strongly suggest that you call the Box Office on the day of the performance to inquire about the availability of standby tickets.
If you are unable to use your tickets, you may donate them back to the Box Office by phone, mail or in person. A receipt reflecting the amount paid for the tickets will be issued for your tax purposes. Receipts cannot be issued if tickets are received after a performance begins.