The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis is known for its’ attention to detail when it comes to costumes, and now your school or community group can access this great resource. We can rent enough for your whole cast, or just those hard to find pieces. Costumes are provided on a case by case basis and are not for individual rentals.
We offer a large selection of modern contemporary clothing, such as suits, dresses, and formal wear, as well as many period costumes from particular eras. We are especially strong in the Victorian and Edwardian eras. Our collection also features:
- Asian and Oriental costumes: Kimono, Mandarin, dresses, tunic and pant, hats and accessories
- Country and Western wear: shirts, pants, suits, dresses, hats
- American Military Uniforms and accessories: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Coast Guard
- Wedding Gowns: vintage and modern
- Religious and Ceremonial garments and accessories: priest, Rabbi, monk, Cardinal, Pope, choir
- School, Service and Occupational uniforms and accessories: Police (modern and vintage), security, medical, mechanic, Jail, Judge, waiter, Bellboy, marching band, cheerleaders
- Overcoats, fur coats, capes, hats and more!
- Popular packages available include The Crucible, Into the Woods and Kiss Me Kate. Other shows can be assembled for you to your specifications. Email us for details.
- If you are local, or within driving distance, you are welcome to set up an appointment to view our stock in person. Pulling can be done by your staff or ours (extra fees apply).
- If your theatre is out of town, we can work via email and photos and are happy to ship costumes for fittings.
- Our prices are flexible enough to work with any budget.
- We can offer package prices, if costumes are available. For show availability, contact us directly.
- Our expert staff has years of experience in Theatrical Costume Design and can help you achieve the perfect look that will make any director happy!
The advantages of working with The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis are: